Monday, July 27, 2026

An Tobar ~ Poetry for Pleasure/July 2026!

An Tobar ~ Poetry for Pleasure/July 2026! 

On Mon, 27 Jul 2026, 20:15 Geraldine and Jim, <kiltale2@gmail.com> wrote:
Folks 
Good evening,

Our final session of poetry before we take our Summer break is on tomorrow evening at 7.30pm 
I am having a senior moment and I have forgotten our selected theme for tomorrow evening 
Can someone who remembers press Reply All  and let us all know

Meanwhile let us sing 

Oh the Green and Red of Mayo
I can see it still
Its soft and craggy boglands
Its tall majestic hills
Where the ocean kisses Ireland
And the waves carress its shore
Oh the feelin' it came over me
To stay forever more
Forever more.............!!!

See you tomorrow le cunamh Dé

The theme for tomorrow night is 'Love Poetry' (From, Vincent Mulvany)  

Jim

Tel: 087 967 6728

* What about: The Boys From The County Mayo!

                                                                             FM 

No comments: