Monday, May 1, 2023

The Meath Writers' Circle ~ May 2023!

 The Meath Writers' Circle ~ May 2023!

The next meeting of the group is on this Thursday night coming in Navan Library at 7 pm. The writers group have now been around for over thirty years and it would be nice to keep it going for another few. All are welcome and whether you want to read your poetry, short stories or just sit in for a while please join in. The Covid years were not too friendly and it would be nice to get things back up and running again. So if you're a past member or perhaps have just a little time on your hands and an interest in the literary, please drop in. 

2 comments:

Bridie Stack said...

Hi Frank and Everyone,

My name is Bridie Stack and I am new to Poetry and Blogging (as in I just posted my first blog post on Saturday). I would love to get involved in this writers group. It would be great if you could look at my blog and any constructive criticism is welcome.

Kind Regards,
BS

Frank said...

Many thanks for the comment there.
FM